Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our external hard drive, the home of all the pictures I have taken of my son in the last 2.5 months, does not want to make an appearance on the computer. This means I have no access to those pictures. Darin swears they are not lost forever but, being the technical retard that I am, I can't help but panic. All those teeny weeny baby pictures! Will I have proof that by baby has doubled his birth weight by 3 months? (that's right, doubled, by three months! His official 2 month weigh in was 13lbs, 12oz and 24.5 inches. Apparently breast fed babes should gain a little over a pound and one inch every month to double their weight by 6 months...Doctor says Ethan is doing great!)



Here are a few pictures that were on the flash card from the last week...












No comments: