Sunday, October 11, 2009

givE THANks


I was at the Superstore doing some grocery shopping, and of course had to check out the seasonal offerings they have in their 'fun' section. There was this cute little sign made out of blocks that read GIVE THANKS. The middle five letters stood out immediately and I was flooded with all the reasons I have to be thankful. It was this time of year 3 years ago Darin and I decided it would be a good time to start a family. It was a long road to get here (but it could have been much,much worse. Another thing to add to the thankful list) but here we are, our family of three. To be honest, right now I am finding it very difficult to articulate all the things I want to say (seems to happen to me a lot, lately...mommy brain??) I just know I am overwhelmed with the love and happiness in my life and am so very greatful to all the people in it. Especially this little man. Love you.

1 comment:

Gramma and Grampa said...

So cute. We are also very thankful for little Ethan.
Love Gramma and Grampa Cook