Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bad Blogger




I have every intention of keeping things up here, really I do, I'm just not finding it that easy. First there is the time thing. Ethan is such a good little guy, hardly fusses at all and is a pretty good sleeper...if I am holding him. I'm not kidding - the second I put him down his little eyes pop open and it's game over (currently he is sleeping in his car seat, having fallen asleep on the way home from a visit with daddy at work) I find it hard enough to get the laundry in so I feel pretty guilty doing things I enjoy when housework is piling up. Also, I've never done well on little to no sleep so at the end of the day when Ethan calls it a night, that's all I want to do as well.
The second thing holding me back is...well I just can't think of what to say. It's not that I have nothing to say, it's that I find it so damn hard to articulate things these days. I literally forget what I am saying mid sentence half the time. Seriously. I want to make sure I document things. Time is going so fast and I don't want to miss or forget anything. I don't want to come up empty handed when Ethan asks what his first year was like (to say it was a blur would be a little disappointing, I'm sure.) I'm loving every minute but I want pictures, stories, momentos of all the happy moments we share every day.
At the 2.5 month mark I should have this figured out, but I don't. At least my little man is happy...that I won't forget.
(all bundled up and hitting the open road for The Big Trip...Zia Michelle's wedding in Ottawa two weeks ago, another post I will get to soon!)

No comments: