Thursday, October 29, 2009

3 months







I can't beleive I have a three month old baby! You have become so animated this month and it is just so much fun to watch. You wake up with a smile every single morning and it usually stays on your face until you go to bed (which is between midnight and 1 am...can we talk about that, please!) You laugh like it is coming right from your toes and it is the best sound I have ever heard. You are growing so much (weight and length to be determined on Tuesday) and I am putting more and more of your clothes away for good (*sniff*) You are OK with entertaining yourself some of the time but you usually like my full attention and you run on with half hour monologues that are just the cutest. When you are not babbling away, your fist is in your mouth. More recently you have started sucking on your bottom lip...teething? I think so!

It's funny how I was wishing you would stay tiny forever, but I am loving every moment and just can't wait to see what comes next!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

It just keeps getting better and better Jenn...Love all the pictures