Saturday, April 10, 2010

Monkeying Around

One of Ethan's favourite places to play is our bed. He loves to crawl over pillows, play peek-a-boo in the blankets, sing No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed and most of all, look out the window in the hopes of catching a bus go by. Lucky for us our bed is a king so there is plenty of room for 3 to sleep and 3 to roll around and tickle little bellies. There was good light this day, little dude was all smiles, and surprise! I actually thought to take out my camera. It didn't hurt that he was wearing my favourite shirt that day, a shirt that should have been retired a few weeks prior, mind you. It has now been laundered for the last time and put away for good so I'm so glad to have these pictures (have you noticed I get a wee bit sentimental when I have to pack up his clothes? Why is he growing so fast!)

He just looks so grown up here

A little blury but I love his little grin
This one just cracks me up. In the middle of the night, when Ethan was trying to use me as his pacifier for about an hour and a half we thought that maybe, just maybe he would want his suckie. This is what we came up with at 2am and no, he didn't want it. He found it in the blankets the next morning and knew just what to do with it.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

All pictures are so very cute!!!!