Saturday, August 29, 2009

1 Month

Oh, Ethan, what an amazing month this has been. You fit so seemlessly into our lives, it is really quite incredable. I feel (somewhat) like I am getting a hang of this motherhood thing and every day my confidence grows a little bit more. It is really the best feeling when nothing will calm you except being in the arms of your momma (daddy is trying his best not to take that personally) You are changing every day and daddy and I are constantly amazed. You like nothing more than to be held and we are more than happy to oblige (though we will have to break that habit eventually before we have a 1 year old who won't sleep in his bed!)
We have been sticking pretty close to home this past month, lettting you get used to your surroundings and letting us get used to your routine (ha!) but I think we are going to be venturing out a bit more soon and let you see a bit more of your world.

No comments: